Create amazing slides!

Hello! I'm gonna explain one of my favorite websites now. Are you ready? OK then, it's Nearpod. Nearpod gives you an opportunity to create professional slides that you can use as a material in your classes. You can add activities, web contents, and some other contents which are available on the website like 3D visuals, simulations, audios, videos, PDFs and much more. So they will become more realistic and easier to learn for children. After you create your slides, you either share it with your class online or open it on your class and show them.
As an example for you, I made a slide for 7th grade students about 10th unit "planets". I added a video from Youtube to the beginning of the slide show. Because I thought it'd be a good activity if I show the video first and then ask them to write down some notes that they understand from the video. Then they are supposed to say their favorite planet among them and list the reasons for it either written or orally (I prefer orally though). So it includes listening, writing, speaking and reading skills at the same time. I attach the link here so that you can check it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As if it was real!