Reality on computer screen!

Hello again. I have a suggestion for you. Dear English teachers and learners, I strongly recommend you to use virtual reality (VR) both in classes and in your daily life. It's really an easy and enjoyful way of learning. Also because it represent a reality, it's more authentic.
To tell briefly what VR is, I can say that there are two types of VR. One is VR on computer screen and the other is VR with googles. In this post I'm gonna talk about the former and in the next post I'll tell you my experience with the second type of VR.
You can use the computer game "Second Life" for VR on computer screen. You first need to download it and then you can play the game. I think it's useful to use it in education because students can learn many vocabularies when they design their houses, offices etc. Also they can speak with real people while playing the game both orally and written. This helps them to develop their communicative skills. Besides they gain autonomy and have a chance to receive contextualized learning. So, again I recommend you to use it. Below, there is a link of a picture from my Second Life account. You can check it from there.
https://www.facebook.com/betul.okumus.77/posts/132029117947791

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As if it was real!

Create amazing slides!