First podcast

Hello again! I want to share my study with you. As you know, english teachers generally give a word list to their students and want them to memorize them. But it's not a wood way to teach vocabulary. So i suggest you creating a story which includes target vocabulary. You can either do this with class or create the story on your own. But of you do this on your own, you can do a role play activity or find/create animation using technology. This way it would be more effective.
I have an example to story. I'm gonna share it now. It's a 5th grade, 9th unit activity. The words of the activity are:
Adopt, bark, butterfly, donate, duck, feed, frog, help, imitate, kitten, lake, monkey, parrot, puppy, rabbit, sheep, shelter, sleep, squirrel, stark, turtle, vet, visit, wink, dolphin.

And here the story is. I hope you'll enjoy it.
https://youtu.be/lagRW6q_tN4


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As if it was real!

Create amazing slides!