As if it was real!

Hello everyone. As I said in my previous post, now I'm gonna share my experience of VR (virtual reality). But remember that this VR is VR with googles.
My teacher Tuncer Can who gives us material design class brought some VR googles for us to experience it. It was my first time and I did really enjoy it. I've already said it's benefits for education in my previous post. So I will not repeat it again but I want to say how we can use VR as a material for activities or tasks. We can use it to teach directions and how to give directions to somewhere, to teach prepositions like on the table, between the chairs and so on, to teach them stuffs that we do in our daily lives, to teach them any kind of concrete vocabulary, to make them gain  communicative competence, and many other subjects that I don't mention here. But most importantly we teach all this subjects without making them bored. They like it and they want to do it more than you because they see it as a game.
Lastly I'll upload my video while using VR googles below. Although I'm playing a game there, I wanted to share it with you. You can watch it if you like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create amazing slides!